Active Pages: Part I
Pages under dev: 6/26/19W
- SiteMap WIP for CP narrative;
- Navigate all around a top-level TOC. Links all around with CSS for nav tag rather than h5, then [link to live pages, follow].
- Get stuff up. See evernote.
- attend blog: invasion, shift over maybe google sites, but no SEO.
- Quick note. Map. ZK from EVR. KBD map. WP BB ASAP. Comments.
- Generator-ReWork template. ReWork.
- value.html expands contradictions.html with boundaries: outside $, higher; connect to Livelihood.
- Explain my definition of sustainable business: VA/(M + E).
- CSS, Illustrator, images to K2L
- KBD connect to blog, EG growth regimes still important under contradictions.
- Init GWIR (from CCIR) as engine along with KBD: stagnation.
- Trump kills climate science. Capitalism meets CC blog
- Mission critical: [Naomi Klein, Dark Money].
Part II: Livelihood
Part II, Livelihood = Home + Community + EarthCare, promotes a positive vision for the future based on that which exists and appears feasible, charting a course that responds to the contradictions of capitalism explained in Part I, Capitalism Breaking Down. The focus on vibrant alternatives, its thought leaders, and its achievements will be put in the context provided by Part I. Here are some tasks:
- Capitalism transition to Braudel Braudel trilogy; WP Livelihood: invert home;
- Thought leaders:
- Paul Hawken 2.
- Schumacher and 4th world.
- Murray and classic anarchism. Zimmerma, Heidegger.
- Mumford, Lewis; Patrick Geddes.
- LSi reworked.
- glimpses.html and big-picture.html display alternatives that work: [inventory.html.
- The Braudel/Polanyi synthesis offers an alternative construct of a world economy that encapsulates capitalism's limits, opening up paths beyond conventional economics.
- Aspects with potential are defined: women.html, for example. Short essays not blog.
- Ontology, such as Zimmerman, leads to Deep Ecology:
- testimony outside of the ontology of economics and materialism into relations and spiritual, thus ethical, missing from economics and capitalism.
- stretches to CSO, LSi, feminism.
- Zimmerman on Heidegger: technology := capitalism; being := Creation per Being. Big leap.