Economics of Sustainability: Build
Summary: Plan and build Economics of
here, distinguished from substance development.
Build ESS 2.0
ESS 2: ESS was a good piece but worth updating, expanding, and building
for WebWorks. This gets me into a positive response and leads to a challenging
endeavor, needed right now. ESS 1.0 starts the build, rendered
into html. Set up directory, home, and build. This bolsters sabbatical
project. Gets me right into the substance of SUST64001. Goal: Worthy
faculty review and use in SUST640.
Might my crit of EE, rooted in the notion of env services be useful for
- build OTL for eos site map and
wsy: Build a site map as table to track and document all
this stuff: papers, books, otl notes, map notes --- everything
must get organized. Sort books in den by class and by sequence: start
w br and aeg.
- Build ecological economics:
bld toc_eos and extended
- Add objectives to goals that link to outcomes
- Gather resources within that outline. Build
narrative. Braudel and Polanyi re embedded economy;
Myrdal, quick lit review. Build on index card deck.
- Prepare for class. Put pieces in Newsvine, but ask Julie.
- Run by Trent
first, then Ashwani.
- Environmental service critique of EE for Communalism?
- Examine Solutions by expanding EE to include strsy
©Wayne Hayes, Ph.D. | Initialized: 10/31/2010 | Last
| V. 1.12 Build #18