PostProfWork 2.0 (PPW2.0)
The mission of my retirement period morphs as my thinking changes. The challenge laid out in 2007 remains active, however.
However, the embedded directory structure remains in place: "Don't break the web," the mantra of the HTML5 movement. So, this is how I plan to build on April. 3, 2021.
- /ppw2 as new headquarters, new build, work-in-progress: [start it with index];
- K vs IE with horizon CCIR. Need strategic insight and future horizon, say to 2030. Use MindMap to generate.
- /anth(ropocene) picks up in existing course notes, so [find notes and update];
- /CCIR within /ppw2 as service function;
- /cases, /support, /build(?); support holds bibliography, links, glossary of hard concepts.
- /capitalism stands in for the entire political economy piece.
- Existing /LSi as niche for /IE, Integral Ecology;
- ThreeFolding within /IE, deprecated: not same high level as IE but absorbed by /LSi.
- Conversion from raw capitalism to Integral Ecology remains the key move. Track both in their tension as a dialectic.
The structure above fits ppw2 into the inherited directory structure. An overhaul of the directories will create a mess. The spirit of my effort will be, as usual, note-taking that I can recover, advance, and share. HTML5 provides the discipline and the home within which to compose my post-retirement focus. Welcome