June 2021: Write Fragments
Develop strategy, even as math model. Define and propose proxies. Use footprint from Bill Reese, Die Off,
"An ecological conversion has – at least – two dimensions: The first dimension is a change of hearts and minds that leads us to recognising “every part of God’s Creation as our kin”. It enables us to develop a spirituality of “communion with the whole of creation” (see Dr Sandie Cornish’s reflection on Catholic Outlook, 17/05/2021). The second dimension leads us to changing our lifestyles and taking action for the preservation and flourishing of God’s Creation – individually as well as collectively as societies and faith communities. Both elements are inherently linked together."
Critical and finally noticed. Before pandemic, USA 5 yrs lower longevity.
- World in Data: EG articles; explanation. Make data, cases, reports central to build..
- Antarctica tipping
- One Earth: greenwashing by oil;
- Link to the wealth of prior pages. ZK as TN. Don't bother with raw writing but get it up. PPW will never become a finiished product as I learn, evolve, and, as Keynes said, change with the data. Admit openly that the build provides speculation and scenarios about the future.
- Horizons include:
- Current up to USA elections of 2022 and 2024, with unprecedented GOP assaullt on democracy.
- 2030, when I will be 85, so perhaps I will witnesss the outcome of my speculation and scenarios.
- 2050 becomes the new 2100, a useless fiction. Aspects of 2050, such as population, can be forecast well enough.
- Add USA Edsell, Exxon Board (bellweather), Politico tax scandal, USA Congress snarl (ind policy?)
- Support must include authors, concepts, sources, links, notes.
- Update PW home, PPW home, WIP,
- Mission: discover prior
- Assemble exemplary sy sites, related such as resilience.
- Gather such as Home, LSi directory.
- Keep Yahoo live open.
- Keep at DW & HT5 to relearn: Lemay, Murach.
© Wayne Hayes, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Sustainability, Ramapo College | ProfWork email@example.com
Initialized: 10/27/2017 | Last Update: 06/09/2021 | V. 0.3, Build #5
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.