PW 5: Project Development
Summary: tracks tasks from PW5 HQ 7/15/2011.
August 2011 @ Chase Pond
- end WSY syllabus (review print), (sequence, schedule)
- generate detailed sequence from prior learning modules: 1, 2, 3, 4
- need experiential learning component, perhaps grade [Mike]
- EEE syllabus, (sequence + schedule)
- ESS2 and theory review
- integrate around PW5
Start ESS 2.0 Project
- But, build within DW, hypertext, html. This is my forte. See Lexia and Rhizome.
- PW5 Binder, build or find; print --- so fix color cartridge.
- Rebuild profwork home.
- biography update and link to home page
- how to absorb books as Lexia: Dyer and Lovins | don't spend much time on this but determine strategy for build
- include V. 1.0, then find text and outline (DW or MM?)
- syllabus, from eos syllabus
- Key concepts, glossary
- Home page must link to pp and to eos
- Wire inventory in mmap site map.
- Landow's references as model. Improve as def list to include annotation? Or is Landow the paradigm?
- start.html: local drive; clean up top, table | upload
- Anthropocene needs basics
- inventory html pages into toc, substance and project management
- project tips: 1 keep simple; 2 lists over tables; 3 print results and update binder, ff; 4 load to cloud, linked from start.html; 5 comments within pages; 6 strong design plan
- Site map in mmap, well developed.
- paratexts direct the text itself: data: tables, categories, trends | glossary | toc
- Yahoo! Style Guide: simply presented and coherent. Levels of depth and lots of paratext.
©Wayne Hayes, Ph.D. | Initialized: 7/15/2011 | Last
| V 0.6 Build #10